Add more living space to your iKamper roof top tent so you can really spread out! The annex is easy to set up and attaches directly to your tent. 100% waterproof construction and mosquito netting on all doors makes it perfect for picnics in the heat and the rain.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The annex differs according to which iKamper roof top tent you have. Be sure to select the correct model, see below for assistance with sizing. The annex room is compatible with vehicle having roof racks up to 82’’/210cm off the ground and the poles have a minimum height of 69’’/175cm.
• Great way to add more living space
• Easy and intuitive set up
• 100% waterproof (150D Polyester with 3000mm PU color coating)
• 3 Large doors can be converted into canopies
• Main cover + mosquito net for all doors
• Attaches to the main entrance (cannot be used simultaneously with the awning)
NOTE: Canopy poles for converting the doors into canopies need to be purchased separately.
Included in one set: 2 poles, 2 stakes, 2 ropes and 2 rope stoppers.
Be sure to select the Annex model that is compatible with your RTT (Skycamp Annex and Skycamp 2x Annex are NOT compatible).
Note: The Annex for the Skycamp Mini has two variants: the HI version for higher placement (e.g., a RTT on a lifted Jeep) and the LO version for lower placement (e.g., an RTT on the bed of a Tacoma). Please read the Specifications below.
SKYCAMP MINI MODEL LO:
118 - 134 X 118 - 134 X 59 - 67"
- For crossbar heights of 59 to 67" / 150 to 170 cm
SKYCAMP MINI MODEL HI:
118 - 134 X 118 - 134 X 67.3 - 78.7"
- For crossbar heights of 67.3 to 78.7" / 171 to 200 cm
SKYCAMP 2.0 AND 2X MODELS:
141.7 X 122 X 70.8"
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Please call Sam at: (+1) 778-887-0396
Please email Sam at: email@example.com
Subscribe our newsletter to receive the latest news and offers.
© 2022 Vancouver Island Roof Top Tents.