The Mesquite Tent is a 3-season tent with dual skylights that allow for natural light to enter the tent even when the flysheet is on. It features a rugged, lightweight aluminum honeycomb base, the strongest and most durable tent base on the market. Aluminum poles making the tent both lightweight and extra durable. It comes with Treeline's signature oversized awning windows that can be rolled up for unrestricted views.
Other features unique to Treeline include utility/storage bags, and hi-tech Diamond Ripstop rainfly. As always, the tent set up and take down can be completed in just a few minutes. Large hinges allow storage of bedding inside the tent while collapsed. It also comes with a built-in, waterproof, high density 2.5" foam mattress made for max sleeping comfort that can stay inside the tent during travel.
All Gen4 tents come Solar Ready, developed in collaboration with Goal Zero® to seamlessly integrate with their numerous solar-powered product lineup.
• Weight: 185 lbs
• Dimensions Open 122” x 72” x 50”
• Dimensions Closed: 49” x 72” x 15”
• Mattress Size: 95” x 72” x 2.5”
• Extra-rugged frame poles: 2mm wall thickness, small diameter, aluminum tubing
• Anti-condensation socks around all exposed aluminum
• Fully-zippered no-see-um-mesh windows and doors with roll up awning
• Dual PVC frost-proof skylights with no-see-um-mesh and roll up covering
• Utility hammock for storage
• 2.5” high-density foam mattress with removable condensation-proof cover
• D rings for hanging lighting
• Integrated vestibule bar
• Telescopic vestibule pole to prevent rain and snow build up
• Extra-large, heavy duty hinges allow storage of bedding while tent is packed up
• 2.6m (8.5’) Telescopic ladder rated to 300Lbs
• Heavy duty rubber latches for stowing fishing rods or canoe paddles
• Webbing for attaching bags, tools or lanterns
• Utility hammock for storage
• Removable shoe bags
• Drip proof spring poles to prop open window awnings and fly
• Tie down pockets to store pegs and tie down
• Base of tent is made of lightweight Aluminum Honeycomb
• D Rings for hanging solar panels
• D Rings for hanging gear
• All weather durable Travel cover
• Unisex emergency urinal
• Nylon garbage bag
• Two heavy duty tent pegs
• Two 10mm/13mm wrenches
• Patch Kit
• Bag of small carabiners
• Purchase an annex to provide additional covered space for storage, kitchen, seating area or sleeping. The annex allows for complete privacy up and down the ladder.
• Purchase an awning to keep the weather at bay, next time it rains invite your fellow campers to take refuge!
• A Backroad Pantry which is essentially a shelving unit, can be used to organize clothing, kitchen supplies or other loose items.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Please call Sam at: (+1) 778-887-0396
Please email Sam at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe our newsletter to receive the latest news and offers.
© 2023 Vancouver Island Roof Top Tents.