Goal Zero Portable Power Station: Yeti 200X is the most lightweight power station to date, the new Yeti 200X delivers 187 Watt-Hours of lithium power and the latest fast-charging technology in a compact, ultra-portable design. Whether you’re headed out for a few days or the whole week, you’ve got the perfect amount of power to keep your essentials charged from door to destination and back again.
What can the Yeti 200X Power?
• Smart Phone (12 Wh): 16
• Tablet (30 Wh): 6
• Laptop (50 Wh): 4
• POV Camera (5 Wh): 38
• DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 11
• Head Lamp (5 Wh): 38
Hours of Runtime
• GZ Light (4.5 Wh): 42
• Light Bulb (11 Wh): 17
• Portable Fridge (25 Wh): 8
Three ways to Charge:
• From the sun: Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel, either the foldable Nomads or mountable Boulder solar panels. The higher the watts of the panel, the faster the charging times.
• From the wall: Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 4 hours using included 60W power supply, or plug in with the Yeti X 120W Power Supply to halve that charge time.
• From the car: Plug into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit,
• AC Outlet
• Maximum input: 2 Hours
• Wall Charger (60W): 4.5 Hours
• Wall Charger (120W): 2 Hours
• Nomad 20: 11-22 Hours
• Nomad 50: 4-8 Hours
• Boulder 50: 4-8 Hours
• Nomad 100: 2-4 Hours
• USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
• USB-C port (output): 5-12V, up to 3A (18W max), regulated
• USB PD port (input/output): 5-20V, up to 3A (60W max), regulated
• 6mm port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
• 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max) regulated
• AC Inverter (output, modified sine wave): 120VAC, 60hZ, 1A (120W, 200W surge)
• Charging port (input,8mm): 13-22V, up to 7A (100W max), regulated
• Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
• Peak Capacity: 187Wh (14.4V, up to 13Ah)
• Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% (discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
• Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
• Management system: MPPT charge controller, low battery protection
• Chainable: No
• Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
• Weight: 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
• Dimensions 7.9 x 5.1 x 5.1 in (20 x 13 x 13 cm)
• Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
• Warranty: 24 Months
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Please call Sam at: (+1) 778-887-0396
Please email Sam at: email@example.com
Subscribe our newsletter to receive the latest news and offers.
© 2022 Vancouver Island Roof Top Tents.