Goal Zero Portable Power Station is the best-selling large power station now comes with even more power and a bigger inverter to let you tackle any project, indoors or out. The new 2000W AC inverter allows you to run anything you could from a wall outlet. Power off-grid events, work sites, studios, base camps, essential circuits in your home, and more.
What can the Yeti 1500X Power?
• Smart Phone (12 Wh): 127
• Tablet (30 Wh): 51
• Laptop (50 Wh): 31
• POV Camera (5 Wh): 303
• DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 84
• Head Lamp (5 Wh): 303
Hours of Runtime
• Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 Wh): 337
• Light Bulb (11 Wh): 138
• CPAP (65 Wh): 24
• TV (42" LED) (100 Wh): 15
• Pellet Grill (60 Wh): 26
• Microwave (1000 Wh): 2
• Portable Fridge (25 Wh): 61
• Mini Fridge(35 Wh): 44
• Full Size Refrigerator (55 Wh): 28
• Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 Wh): 1
Three ways to Charge:
• From the sun: Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge times are dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 100 Briefcase will provide 100W of solar and fully recharge the Yeti 1500X in 18-36 hours of sun.
• From the wall: Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 14 hours using the included 120W Power Supply AC Wall Charger. Not quick enough? Drop your recharge time to 3 hours using the available 600W Power Supply or 7 hours with the 230W Power Supply
• From the car: The Goal Zero Yeti 1500X can be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using a regular charging cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
TECH SPECS YETI 1500X PORTABLE POWER STATION
• AC Wall Charger
• 120W: 14 Hours
• 230W: 7 Hours
• 600W: 3 Hours
• 50W (Boulder/Nomad 50): 36-72 Hours
• 100W (Boulder/Nomad 100 (BC)): 18-36 Hours
• 200W (Boulder (BC)): 9-18 Hours
• 400W (Boulder 200 X 2): 4-8 Hours
• 600W (Boulder 200 X 3): 3-6 Hours
• 800W (Boulder 200 X 4): 3-4 Hours
• 1200W (Boulder 200 X 6): 3 Hours
• USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
• USB-C port (output): 5 - 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
• USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 - 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
• 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
• 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 13A (160W max), regulated
• 12V High Power Port (output): 12V, up to 30A (360W max), regulated (front face/under lid)
• 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 16.5A (2000W, 3500W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
• Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (150W max) (front face/under lid)
• High Power charging port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
• Expansion Module port Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
• Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
• Pack capacity: 1516Wh (10.8V, 140.4Ah)
• Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 421Ah @ 3.6V
• Pack Lithium Content: 126g
• Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
• Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
• Management system: MPPT charge controller
• Chainable: No
• Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
• Weight: 45.64 lbs (20.7 kg)
• Dimensions: 15.25 x 10.23 x 10.37 in (38.74 x 25.98 x 34.54 cm)
• Operating usage temperature: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
• Warranty: 24months
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Please call Sam at: (+1) 778-887-0396
Please email Sam at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe our newsletter to receive the latest news and offers.
© 2022 Vancouver Island Roof Top Tents.