The Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel are rugged, durable, rigid and is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Composed of two Boulder 50 Solar Panels (100 watts total) chained together and connected by a hinge. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Included a protective canvas bag for easy carrying. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel is best used for recharging Goal Zero Sherpa's and Yetis.
Recommended Power Pairings:
• Yeti 500X: Charges in 6-12 Hours
• Yeti 1500X: Charges in 18-36 Hours
• Yeti 3000X: Charges in 36-72 Hours
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
• Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-21.5V, up to 7A (100W max)
• Rated Power: 100 Watts
• Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.5V
• Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp): 17.2V
• Cell Type: Monocrystalline
• Weight: 25.9 lbs (11.7 kg)
• Dimensions (folded): 26.75 x 21.75 x 3.75 in (70 x 55.2 x 8.9 cm)
• Dimensions (unfolded): 26.75 x 43.5 x 1.75 in (70 x 110.4 x 4.4 cm)
• Cable Length: 6ft
• Warranty: 24 Months
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Please call Sam at: (+1) 778-887-0396
Please email Sam at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe our newsletter to receive the latest news and offers.
© 2022 Vancouver Island Roof Top Tents.