Goal Zero Portable Power Station Yeti 500X keeps all your small to medium size devices and appliances charged. Designed to pack 20% more power into a 20% smaller and lighter shell than its predecessor, the 500X is perfect for longer camping trips, backyard parties, or on-the-go power in case of an emergency.
What can the Yeti 500X Power?
• Smart Phone (12 Wh): 42
• Tablet (30 Wh): 17
• Laptop (50 Wh): 10
• POV Camera (5 Wh): 101
• DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 28
• Head Lamp (5 Wh): 101
Hours of Runtime
• GZ Light (4.5 Wh): 112
• Light Bulb (11 Wh): 46
• CPAP (65 Wh): 8
TV (42" LED) (100 Wh): 5
• Pellet Grill (60 Wh): 9
• Portable Fridge (25 Wh): 20
Three ways to Charge:
• From the sun: Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel, either the foldable Nomads or mountable Boulder solar panels. The higher the watts of the panel, the faster the charging times.
• From the wall: Plug it into the wall using the included 60W power supply for a full recharge in just 10 hours, or plug in with the Yeti X 120W Power Supply to halve that charge time. You can also use any USB-C power supply to charge the power station.
• From the car: Plug into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
• Maximum input (180W): 3 hrs
• Car charger (120W): 4.5 hrs
• Wall charger (60W): 10 hrs
• Wall charger (120W): 4.5 hrs
• Nomad 20: 30-60 Hours
• Nomad 50: 12-24 Hours
• Boulder 50: 12-24 Hours
• Nomad 100: 6-12 Hours
• Boulder 100 Briefcase: 6-12 Hours
• Boulder 100: 6-12 Hours
• Boulder 200 Briefcase: 3-6 Hours
• USB port (Output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
• USB-C port (Output): 5/9V, up to 3.0A (18W max), Regulated
• USB-C PD port (Input/ Output): 5-20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), Regulated
• 6mm port (Output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
• 12V car port (Output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), Regulated
• 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 2.5A (300W, 1200W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
• Charging port (input, 8mm): 13-22V, up to 10A (150W max)
• Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
• Pack capacity: 505Wh (10.8V, 46.8Ah)
• Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 0.2C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
• Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
• Management system: 'MPPT' charge controller, low battery protection
• Chainable: No
• Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
• Product SKU: 36100
• Weight: 69.78 lbs (31.65 kg)
• Dimensions: 15.25 x 10.23 x 13.6 in (38.74 x 25.98 x 34.54 cm)
• Operating usage temperature:32-104 F (0-40 C)
• Warranty: 24 months
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Please call Sam at: (+1) 778-887-0396
Please email Sam at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe our newsletter to receive the latest news and offers.
© 2022 Vancouver Island Roof Top Tents.